Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Beethoven In Trance - Episode 9

Ouch.

Was trying to lay down the storage rack and it fell down on my lips. Bloody lips, internal bleeding, and a chip on the left front teeth.

Not sure how much is it gonna cost to fix the teeth, but surely it's not covered in my insurance. Ouch again.

Not to mention I have a list of things to take care of in house (how many times I have said this?)

Will I sound funny? SSSSSSound funny?

Got a enamel on cast iron 7qt. pot last weekend. Keylime color. Cool stuff. Made in China. Not perfect, but for the price, it's the best option so far. Got another plate - Jamie Oliver Monster Retro. It is a monter in terms of size. Perfect entertainment piece.

Moving to the new house this weekend. Packing and cleaning. Takes at least another month to settle in the new place.

Then the paint.

The furniture? What furniture?

We will be staring at the empty living room and some time, which is not really a bad ideal, considering we just spent $3000 refinishing the floor...

TV, stereo comes later, maybe Thanksgiving... guess need to join the army of people waiting outside of Bestbuy 4 am for the plasma... or not.

Area rug for the floor. That's a good one. Spent $3000 to refinish the floor then going to spend more $ to cover it. hrrr?

When you hurt yourself like that, you really feel pretty awful. The first kitchen incident of mine occurred when I was still in Steiner House (yeah, whereelse). I turned on the gas grill and tried to light it up with the liter. Well, you guessed it, it didn't light up at first so I looked inside of it then suddenly the grill decided to put on some flame, then boom. My eye brows is gone, some hair too.

Second incident still happened in Steiner. Chop off a tip of my finger when cutting leeks. Forgot what I was thinking at that time, but I am pretty sure my mind was preoccupied with something...

Well, they all suck. My teeth... can't help myself licking it over and over again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home