Thursday, July 13, 2006

Beethoven In Trance - Episode 4

Don't burn the bridge.
When the boss tell you not to burn the bridge in the performance evaluation, you really don't know how to respond... at least I don't...

well, guess I just have to leave the bridge along then. Duh...

...

hallarious...

Ok, forget about the bridge...

It seems regrouting worked this time, only too much grout... well, did my best and I am not gonna make any more change. Color of the tile looks pretty good in the kitchen.

Got couple books from library about tiling, found some good ideas, now have some confidence to tackle the bathroom wall... still don't have a detailed plan in place though. One thing to help me thinking - let contract do the job = $425. Guess we have a winner here.

My girl is watching 'You think you can dance'. Now what's the deal about the English accent these days? It's on every show, every movie or TV series, what the heck? Let's pop in some Chinese or India accent, that will be awesome... well as a matter of fact, they have already started to do that, even in 'Superman returns', they put in a Indian boy among the Russian gang. hrr?

Well, it's a global community now. Listen to what I am saying, a Chinese guy in US is complaining about accent? Ha.

Next week the floor guy will come sand the floor. It's gonna be the first project in our first home, Don't screw up dude, or I will ... look for the warranty or 1-800 number? well, did they say they don't have a warranty? What am I thinking?

Can't stand that English accent...

By the way, saved $35 today by pulling out grippers nailed on the floor myself. Labor intensive stuff. I am really getting old...

Not much going on tomorrow, no appointment with contractor, no immediate job to finish in the house. Will go grocery shopping after work. Shopping for food and any food related items (such as plates, dishes, pots and pans) is much more relaxing.

Gonna to watch movie now 'Underworld Evolution'. Vampires and Werefolves... hum...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home