Monday, July 30, 2007

Beethoven In Trance - Episode 29

Summer night, stuff, humid and boring.

Fired up my grill last weekend for the beef back rib. BBQ style, marinaded with dry rub for an hour, then wrap it in the foil, and finally go into the grill. After 2 hours, unpack and baste with BBQ sauce (Bullseye). It turned out good, not great, but good.

Our two tomato plants are doing well, about a dozen tomato coming out. There are also two eggplants growing strong.

Called the bank today and found out ACH is possible, and free. Great news. Will deposit a check then ACH to open my investment account. A pretty big step, and delayed one too.

Just talked to a friend on MSN and heard they just had a middle-school reunion. What a fantastic idea! I wish I were there. Pretty much all the girls are married and having babies now, most of the boys are not married yet.

Yes, I do miss my friends at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home