Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Beethoven In Trance - Episode 24

Long time...

Glad to see a note left from a friend of mine on my blog. The blog comes to life with the touch of other people...

It's been snowy lately in Cleveland. Cold, wet, and snowy. Went to the high school gym for swimming this noon only found out it was close. School is shut down because of the poor weather. Went out running the other at a temperature of -16C, co-workers called me crazy. YES, I AM. It was a good run, sunny, too sunny too, snow reflected too much sun shine and it hurt my eyes. A scarf is mendatory.

Got a poor PE last year because of my carelessness. Too much fun on the job is not gonna do me any good. Now, I have to buckle up and play catch up. It reminds me my senior year in the high school, battled a whole year to catch up the two years wasted before then.

Therefore, the new year resolution seems to have an update. It will be a year I do my job differently, it's about accuracy and attention to details. The two major weakness of mine. So far the progress is evident but slow. Well, run before I fly.

Started a new show last week - Heroes. Hooked right away. Finishing up Gray's Anatomy Season II at the same time. TV is big now, I remember seeing it somewhere in the news. Many TV stars are entering the big screen in 2007 though. Guess big screen pays better...

Speaking of Heroes, has this idea 'I am a special person with special ability and I will do something extraordinary in my life' ever came into your mind, maybe just for a second, before your rationale knocks on your brain telling you that you are normal and perhaps a dull human being?

Don't know what DJ Tiesto is doing these days. Listening his early album "In my memory", and wonder how his latest installment of the famous "In search of Sunrise" series fall short that much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home